Two Thom Yorke tracks have surfaced online. A new one and one slightly older: Stuck Together & Twist.
The tracks entitled Stuck Together & Twist were used for Rag & Bone’s show at Fashion Week in New York City last Fall. We’ve heard Twist before when Thom was guesting with a DJ set on Mary-Ann Hobbs’ XFM show back in September. Stuck Together surfaces for the first time.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Phil Selway debuts song at ’7 Worlds Collide’ show – 2009
- Radiohead to perform on 200th ‘Later…’ – 2008
- Jonny Greenwood to release reggae compilation – 2007
- Coachella film premiere on January 24th – 2006
- Lawsuit against record companies over ‘Copy Control’ – 2004
- Chris O’Riley interview in Rocky Mountain News – 2004
- 2 Grammy nominations for Radiohead – 2002