Radiohead are confirmed for Coachella. The band will play two shows in April.
As you might now, the Coachella festival takes place in two weekends in April with the exact same line-up for both weekends: April 12th – 15th and from April April 20th – 22nd. This means Radiohead will play the Saturdays April 14th and 21st.
The band returns to the festival for the first time since 2004 when the played the California festival. Other headliners for the 2012 edition are The Black Keys, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, At The Drive In, Arctic Monkeys and The Weeknd.
Check Coachella.com/tickets for ticket info, although site is a bit swamped right now.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead 2012 World Tour: Final Statistics – 2013
- Radiohead announce US West Coast tour – 2012
- Three Radiohead songs in NME’s Top 50 Greatest Guitar Solos – 2012
- Amanda Palmer plays ‘Creep’ on ukelele – 2009
- Radiohead hits US chart at number 1 – 2008
- Holy Cow… it’s just… – 2006
- New concept: End-of-the year lists ;) – 2004
- Poor little Noah – 2002