Jamie xx’s latest reworking of Radiohead’s ‘Bloom’ is getting an official release on a limited edition white label.
This is third remix Jamie XX did of Radiohead’s Bloom and only 500 copies have been printend. The 12″ vinyl comes in his own signature sleeve. Get your copy here. Official release date is January 23rd.
As the press release states: Jamie produced a mix of Bloom for Radiohead’s remix album ‘TKOL1234567′, a wholly ambient interpretation that contrasted his usual style. ‘Bloom Rework Part 3′ is the polar opposite – the haunting mood of part 1 replaced with euphoric jittering techno.
You can hear the track here:
Radiohead news on this day..
- Jonny Greenwood’s Norwegian Wood out in March – 2011
- Radiohead score two nominations at BRIT Awards – 2009
- Radiohead for Obama – 2009
- Radiohead’s new album still in early stages – 2009
- Deerhoof on touring with Radiohead – 2007
- Radiohead set for Bonnaroo Festival 2006? – 2006
- Vernon Reid to release National Anthem cover – 2006
- Nothing in its right place – 2005
- Radiohead: pop’s prophets? – 2004
- Rolling Stone: ‘Radiohead best tour of 2003′ – 2004