Instead of a hockey game tonight at the Prudential Center, Radiohead will once again take the stage in Newark (Radiohead >>> NHL). The big question tonight: will the computers cooperate and allow the band to play Idioteque properly?* Tune in later to find out. The band should be taking the stage between 8:30 and 8:45. Once again, Caribou will be opening the show.
Check back here later as we update this post live as the setlist comes in. You can also follow @Radioheadlive where Mr. At Ease himself will be live tweeting the show from the wilds of New Jersey. In addition, if all goes well you should be able to live stream the gig here.
*And Idioteque was a mess again tonight
02 15 Step
04 Kid A
06 The Daily Mail
08 The Gloaming
10 Pyramid Song
11 Morning Mr Magpie
13 Lotus Flower
14 The National Anthem
17 How To Disappear Completely
19 Go To Sleep (tour debut)
20 Paranoid Android
21 Give Up The Ghost
23 The One I Love/Everything In Its Right Place
So that’s it for tonight. The tour debut for Go To Sleep and another airing of Supercollider. Reckoner also didn’t close tonight’s show after closing the last couple nights…I note this only because I’ve seen lots of comments of people unhappy with Reckoner as a closer. You got your wish!
Apparently Michael Stipe attended tonight’s show which explains the little REM cover before Everything In Its Right Place.
Stream the show below.
Live broadcasting by Ustream
Radiohead news on this day..
- Fuse to air Radiohead live at Bonnaroo – 2008
- Al Gore loves Radiohead! – 2007
- Interview with Thom Yorke in Spin Magazine – 2006
- Stanley Donwood on The Eraser artwork – 2006
- The Tripwire reviews The Eraser – 2006
- Bono: No Live Aid II – 2004
- Malkmus support for N-American tour now confirmed – 2003
- Ed & Thom interview at Mondosonoro – 2003
- Beacon Theatre tickets – 2003
- Newsweek: We regret to inform you that Radiohead still sounds weird – 2003