Radiohead are playing their fourth show of the third leg of their World Tour at Washington DC tonight.
The band play at the Verizon Center of the nation’s capital. Caribou opening again and went off stage at 20:00 hrs. Except Radiohead on a little after 20:45 hrs.
Live tweets via @radioheadlive or just follow the setlist below. Would Idioteque still be on it?
03 Kid A
07 Meeting In The Aisle
08 The National Anthem
10 Morning Mr Magpie
12 Lotus Flower
13 Go To Sleep
14 The Gloaming
16 There There
17 You And Whose Army?
18 15 Step
20 Paranoid Android
21 Give Up The Ghost
So tonight sees Idioteque dropped from the set for the first time on the tour this year (not really a surprise given the issues with the performances in Newark). Other notes:
- Reckoner seems to be finding a regular position as the final song of the night
- Supercollider is becoming a set regular this leg
- This is the first time that There There has ended the main set this year
- Just the third performance of Meeting In The Aisle (first since Tampa)
(thanks to @postracialist, @shadowordeath, @ardoverton and @kevin_niemann for helping us out on twitter today)
Radiohead news on this day..
- MTV2 to broadcast ‘The Best of Radiohead’ – 2008
- Radiohead in Boston – Night 1 Live Report – 2006
- Radiohead on Radio 4′s ‘Radio 9′ – 2004
- W/C: This one’s optimistic – 2003
- Field Day Festival to move to Giants Stadium – 2003
- Jonny Greenwood interview on 3voor12FM – 2003
- Radiohead have difficulties finding venue in Illinois – 2003
- The band who stole the world – 2003
- Radiohead features, articles and interviews – 2003
- Field Day Festival looking for other site – 2003