Radiohead play the 25th show of their world tour tonight in Tinley Park/Chicago, Illinois at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. As usual, Radiohead should be hitting the stage around 8:45pm after an opening set by Caribou.
Check back later for setlist updates and/or you can follow @RadioheadLive for the latest information. We’ll be sure to also pass along any information about the soundcheck or live streams.
Soundcheck today apparently included Morning Bell, Where I End And You Begin, and Talk Show Host in addition to a couple “unknown” songs.
02 There There
03 15 Step
04 Kid A
06 Morning Mr Magpie
07 The Gloaming
09 The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy
10 Karma Police
12 Lotus Flower
15 Little By Little
18 Ful Stop (live debut)
20 The One I Love/Everything In Its Right Place
21 Give Up The Ghost
23 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
24 Street Spirit (Fade Out)
Ful Stop (on the setlist it does appear as “Ful”) gets its live debut tonight in Chicago. The show also features 24 songs which is one more than nearly all of the shows this year (perhaps due to the 2 new songs? Or maybe Bonnaroo-inspired?). Anyway, check out a video of Full Stop below. Sounds pretty great to me…though I suppose I’m biased.
A different video…this one from the rail.
And apologies on the slowness of the Twitter updates. I was doing it from my phone while walking a golf course…not ideal.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Thom Yorke to DJ at Plastic People tonight – 2011
- Sonic Youth: Radiohead make other bands look bad – 2009
- Radiohead: Live in Paris – Night 2 [live report] – 2008
- Radiohead in Montreal – Night 1 Live Report – 2006
- Thom Yorke on Henry Rollins show – 2006
- Lamacq playback and more HTTT reviews – 2003
- Christopher O’Riley interviews – 2003
- Pitchfork: Hail to the Thief: 9.3 – 2003
- Not kidding: TinyMixTapes review – 2003