Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails has has been releasing music to fans directly on the internet in recent years but has decided to release the first EP from new project How To Destroy Angels via Columbia in November.
We’re playing in Prague, but I see flyers up for Radiohead, who are playing the same place we’re playing, six months from then. Then I walk into the record shop, and there isn’t a section that says Nine Inch Nails. “It was, one, to have a team of people who are better at that [marketing] than I am, worldwide… that felt like it was worth slicing the pie up monetarily,” he said, adding: “So far it’s been pleasantly pleasant.”
More at NME
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Cologne – Live Report – 2012
- The White House: What’s a Radiohead? – 2007
- Dead Air Space: Thom on The Big Ask Campaign – 2006
- ‘No Star Wars’ t-shirts at CND – 2004
- MORE EURO SHOWS TIX – 2003
- JJJ: RADIOHEAD LIVE FROM GLASTONBURY – 2003
- RADIOHEAD & SIGUR ROS ‘SPLIT SIDES’ – 2003
- Radiohead fans: sick freaks? – 2002
- Thom Yorke: Let Ralph Debate – 2000